Marys River Grange #685
- is a local Grange Hall with a membership that is interested in healthy, local, sustainable, resilient food systems, and strong resilient rural communities.
- Our members are active in diverse local agriculture – from home gardens to organic veggies to locally sourced livestock feed.
- We support progress in these efforts by sponsoring or co-sponsoring sustainable food focused meetings by other groups in our hall in Philomath.
- We are interested in partnering with other groups active in these issues. We also advocate for small farm friendly policies within the Grange and in the state and local legislature.
- We welcome new members and strive to make our grange a vibrant center in the movement for healthy foods and strong rural communities.
The Grange Motto
In essentials, unity;
in non-essentials, liberty;
in all things, charity.